Innovative Facebook Marketing: Brainstorm better Facebook Marketing Content
Here's a short video to share on what you can expect at our workshops :)
Time: 10.00am to 12.00pm | Max. 10 Participants
Would you like to brainstorm better Facebook Marketing Campaigns for your work and business?
In this workshop, we will be sharing with you 3 viral case studies of Facebook / Social Media campaigns to help you innovate in your Facebook Marketing Campaigns, Posts and Ads.
We will also walkthrough with you how you can brainstorm new and original ideas; and be creative in thinking and execution.
There are certain tips and tricks to apply and learn from some Case Study which you can apply moving forward in your Facebook Marketing campaigns. The workshop will have Theory, Brainstorming and Consultation.
What you will take away from this Hands-on workshop:
• Learn about your buyer's journey, and the content that will keep them engaged
• Learn from 3 case study, and brainstorm campaigns you can launch
• Learn about Features VS Benefits
• Learn to write better headlines for your Facebook Ads
• Review and consult with the trainer on your current Facebook Ads and Posts
About the Trainer
Charmaine, is the Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency.
She is generous in dishing out tips and tricks, and always excited to help participants out with their marketing campaigns. Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned during the workshop in their work or business by the end of the workshop.
Sky Digital Agency currently has 5 SkillsFuture Approved and Claimable Workshops.
Visit our website for more details: www.skydigitalagency.com/workshops
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there are insufficient participants, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i". The building 6 Raffles Quay is just beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Early Bird Ticket SOLD OUT $120.00 Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $155.00
- Venue Address
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580 Singapore
Nearest MRT Station(s): Raffles Place MRT, take exit "i", we are the building just after Ascott at Raffles Place